Coppetts Wood Children's Centre offers a wide range of community services for families and carers with children under 5, including health services, family support, adult learning and welfare support, early education and school readiness. With well equipped indoor and outdoor play areas as well as enthusiastic staff, your memories will always be happy ones!
We are open Monday to Friday from 9:15am - 3pm. Times vary but these are displayed on the timetable.
If you would like advice, support, or a fun place to meet other parents/carers and children, please come and visit.
For more information please email email@example.com or telephone 020 8883 0248 and press option 3.
Below is some general information about the types of sessions we offer. Please visit the Community Sessions tab for full information.
Some of the services we offer:
- Stay & Play, Rhyme Time, Baby Group, Cooking with your Child and Embrace (Post-natal support group)
- ESOL classes for adults
- Speech and language advice
- Breastfeeding and weaning support
- Healthy Start vitamins
- Parenting Programmes
- Baby Massage
- Midwife appointments - booked externally
- Ante-natal and post-natal appointments with the Health Visitor - booked externally