ARP2 children accessing remote learning are expected to complete the following each school day at a time convenient to you and your circumstances:
- 20 minutes reading either a book your child is reading currently at home or using our online platform ‘Reading Eggs’
- 20 minutes completing maths fluency activities online using ‘Mathletics’, ‘Numbots’, 'Purple Mash' or ‘Times Tables Rockstars’
- ARP2 children can access spelling, punctuation and grammar activities for at least 20 minutes every day using ‘Grammar Bug Club’
- Complete the class Maths lesson sent by ARP teacher to your email (30 minutes)
- Complete the class English sent by ARP teacher to your email (30 minutes)
- Access your year group's class page for topic learning (30 minutes)
In addition, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, your child will be expected to join a small group 'TEAMS' session with their Class Teacher, or, in their absence, another member of familiar staff. These sessions will last 10/15 minutes on average and will take place at 11am. Please see you class year group page for extra class 'TEAMS' meetings.