Day 3 and 4: Wednesday and Thursday - 03.06.20 and 04.06.20
Task 1) Complete a whole school challenge of your choice. Please access the page called: 'WHOLE SCHOOL CHALLENGES Home Learning' on our school website for details of all whole school challenges. The page looks like this:
You have the choice to complete any of the following whole school challenges:
- Physical challenge
- Cooking challenge
- Creative challenge
- Fair Trade challenge/task
- Eco challenge/task (Please check your Purple Mash email for more information on this challenge from Ms Sarri.)
Task 2) Create a post about the Whole School Challenge you have completed on our
1) Log on to Purple Mash, and click on 'Sharing' (green globe icon on the top left-hand corner of the page).
2) Click on the grey tab called ‘Shared Blogs’, and click on 'Whole School Challenges'.
3) Read all the information on the page. Click on ‘How to Use This Blog!’ and read all the information here.
4) When you are ready to create your post for the blog, click on the button which has a white addition sign on a green background (top right-hand corner of the page). This is the ‘Add Post’ button.
5) Your task is to create a post about the whole school challenge you have completed. Think of a title and write a short summary.
6) Click in the box called ‘content’. You can write more text in this box if you like. If you hover your mouse over an icon, it will tell you what it does.
- To add a picture: click on ‘Add image’.
- To add a short video: click on ‘Embed Iframe’.
- Finally, click ‘save’ (purple button on the bottom right-hand corner of the page).
Voila! Your post now appears on our blog…and for the BEST part…you can comment on each other’s posts – how wonderful!
Top tip: click on the purple house icon (top left-hand corner of the page) to bring you back to the main blog page.