Outline of Daily Learning
Suggested Daily Timetable:
Grown ups - these may be done in any order and you must, of course, do what works for you and your children. Just remember that one piece of writing from the week's activities, the maths challenge from a Friday and the Weekly Quiz are what I would like to be uploaded each Friday. Anymore work than that is optional.
- Reading - a book or on Bug Club (10 minutes)
- Daily Maths lesson (White Rose - found under 'Maths' on school website)
- Daily English lesson (Hamilton Trust - found under 'English' on school website)
- Purple Mash - Topic work or browse activities
- Extra work on other educational websites i.e. BBC Bitesize, Bug Club grammar etc
I know you are all trying your best and doing what you can
This note is referring to the science work that will be set on Purple Mash for this week. The activity will be set on Friday...
Remember this work is optional and you should only do this work with your children if you feel that you are able to.
Watch the videos:
Friday 3rd July: complete the Order the Seasons that will be set Friday on Purple Mash.
Starting with winter, can you put the seasons in the right order?
Enjoy your science learning everyone!